photo and short story competition
£500 cash for best original pictures
£300 cash for best original short story
10 fully transferrable one-year VIP free-passes to Collared events
Get your creative arses into gear lads! Collared is running a competition for best writing and pictures, and you could win loads of awesome prizes
We're hunting for the most creative, hot and horny stories and images. They can be whatever you choose related to male-only kink, and we want to see anything you have to offer from your twisted imagination. Trawl your existing pictures and see if you find something we might like. You can enter as many photos as you want.as for the writing, why don't you tell us about your own experiences?
So read the dreaded terms and conditions below and get working. If you're not already signed up to the Collared site you can do it for free. Why not team up with other members to plan an amazing entry.
Competition closes on Saturday 30th June 2012.
Enter your pictures here
Enter your stories here
A gold medal picture prize of £300 cash will be awarded along with two runner-up cash prizes of £100 each. Five "merit" prizes of one-year transferable VIP free-entry passes to Collared will also be awarded. The winners can choose to receive the prize in cash at any Collared event or arrangements can be made for transfer of the prize to any country.
A single cash prize of £300 will be awarded to best short story. The winner can choose to receive the prize in cash at any Collared event or arrangements can be made for transfer of the prize to any country. Five "merit" prizes of one-year transferable VIP free-entry passes to Collared will also be awarded.
The ten free-entry passes are valid for entry to any and all Collared events worldwide and are valid for one year from a start date any time within twelve months from the announcement of winners. The winner decides from which date the passes become active within that twelve-month period. The nominal value of the each pass, based on entry to London events, is £120.
The passes are fully transferrable. Winners can gift them to any person or persons they choose,and they are valid up to a total of 24 times during the year for anyone who presents them at an event. The passes will be stamped per entry, and may be used for access to events by multiple people, each of which will count against the 24 entry limit.
The dreaded terms and conditions.
- This competition is being hosted by a male-only membership organisation and so all entries must be submitted by men and will depict males and male activities that focus on a BDSM/kink theme.
- Collared will not use any of the entries or the winning material beyond the clubcollared.com website and warrants not to distribute or show the entries elsewhere.
- All submitted works must be wholly original and either created by you or created by someone else with their written consent. Any plagiarised work or pictures that are not original will be disqualified. You must own own the rights or have permission of the copyright holder
- We are seeking images that are erotic rather than pornographic. We are not prepared to publish extreme penetrative acts or images that are wholly sexual in nature.
- In case where entries depict identifiable people Collared will need evidence that the person or persons have given unambiguous consent for publication.
- The competition is open to entrants from all countries.
- All entrants must create a basic profile on the Collared website in order to submit material.
- Short stories will be at least 1,000 words in length. Photos will be of sufficiently high quality for online magazine publication.
- Trustees, management and team members of Collared are not permitted to enter this competition.
- By submitting material entrants grant Collared the right (with attribution) to publish the material on our website and publications.
- Any material, whether pictures or short stories, will depict acts that are lawful in the United Kingdom (including the Extreme Pornography Act) and show people that are of legal age (eighteen years) in the United Kingdom.
- The closing date for entries is Saturday 30th June 2012.
- A short-list of entries will be drawn up by Collared's event, online and publications teams and winners will be selected by the Trustees and Promoter.